Changes this year:
- Yahoo & FantasyPros rankings are capped at 400. Any rankings over 400 are set to 500.
- The data is pulled by top 300 Projected (in reverse of last year). Actuals show 375.
Along with the regular features:
- Links to Player Profiles.
- Actual stats from 2021/22 (with pick sixes, 1st downs and interceptions).
- Customizable stats to enter your pool’s scoring settings.
- PPG (points per game) calculation so you can find values in the mid and late rounds.
This is likely the only update of the year as it takes a lot of time to run the update.
If you’d like to help, please reach out!