Downloadable NFL Draft Board Tool
Being prepared by planning ahead for your fantasy football draft makes draft day go a lot smoother. Use this spreadsheet during your online or offline draft and pre-populate it with players you are watching. If your desired player is available in your target round, grab him.
- Watch what positions you need to fill.
- Enter your league’s settings and the spreadsheet will adapt to your roster settings
- Go in with a plan: Set preferred positions and players to watch.
- Record sleepers and flyers, and grab them when they reach your target round.
- Notepad for your own notes.
- NFL Schedule Grid and Bye Week Quick Reference
- Strength of Schedule for fantasy playoff weeks 14-16
***** Change Log *****
– Updated with 2018 schedule.
– Updated with 2017 schedule.
– Updated with 2016 schedule.
– Updated with 2015 schedule.
– Updated with 2014 schedule.
– Updated with 2013 schedule, bye weeks & strength of schedule.
– Fixed sort filter.
– Initial release.