NFL Stats Spreadsheet 2017
Downloadable 2017 NFL Stats Spreadsheet
Use this spreadsheet to prepare for your fantasy football draft!
- 2016 Historical NFL Stats
- 2017 Projected Fantasy Stats with Yahoo! and FantasyPros rankings!
- New stats added: 1st Downs, Targets, Games Played, Sacks Taken
- Enter your own fantasy football league’s scoring settings!
- NFL injury report (PUP/SUSP/Out/Questionable)
- Links to Yahoo! Sports Player Profiles
- Movers & Shakers: Projection change since the last update
- NFL Schedule Grid, Strength of Schedule & Bye Week Quick Reference
Download the FantasyCube NFL Spreadsheet
Projections from freely available sources including Yahoo!, FantasyPros, ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports.
Note: Players that are ranked lower than 300 or have dropped out of the rankings have been left with a ranking of 300. Fantasy irrelevant players remain on the spreadsheet because they appeared in the first release (August 10) according to Yahoo’s Projected top 300, making it easier to update projections on your own after new releases, as players remain in the same rows.
***** Change Log *****
2017-09-01 Final update of the season: FantasyPros projections updated, injuries and Yahoo projections.
2017-08-22 Updated with FantasyPros standard & PPR rankings, Strength of Schedule, NFL injury report. Updated Yahoo! stat projections and projected rankings.
2017-08-10 First release for the 2017/18 season.
*** Get notified first by email when updates are released. ***