NFL Stats Spreadsheet 2019
Downloadable 2019 NFL Stats Spreadsheet
The most customizable spreadsheet to prep for your fantasy football pool’s draft!
- 2018 Historical NFL Stats
- 2019 Projected Fantasy Stats with Yahoo! and FantasyPros rankings!
- Detailed stats: 1st Downs, Targets, Games Played, Sacks Taken
- Enter your own fantasy football league’s scoring settings!
- NFL injury report (PUP/SUSP/Out/Questionable)
- Links to Yahoo! Sports Player Profiles
- Movers & Shakers: Projection change since the last update
- NFL Schedule Grid, Strength of Schedule & Bye Week Quick Reference
Download the FantasyCube NFL Spreadsheet
Projections from Rotowire, Yahoo!, FantasyPros, ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports.
Note: Players that are ranked lower than 400 or have dropped out of the rankings have been left with a ranking of 300. Fantasy irrelevant players remain on the spreadsheet because they appeared in the first release (August 10) according to Yahoo’s Projected top 400, making it easier to update projections on your own after new releases, as players remain in the same rows. Rookies are missing from the Actuals, naturally.
***** Change Log *****
2019-08-16 First release for the 2019/20 season.
2019-08-18 Fixed FantasyPro rankings for S. Barkley, D. Johnson, D. Henderson & C. Herndon (caused by missing the name suffixes “Jr” and “IV”). Thanks to Tom & Matthew for the tip!
2019-08-18 Fixed Yahoo player profile links on the 2018 sheet. Thanks Richard.
2019-08-19 Fixed Notes/Player Statuses. Fixed Duke Johnson ranking. These D.Johnson’s I tell ya. Thanks to Brock for pointing these out.
2019-08-24 Final update for the 2019/20 season. Yahoo and FantasyPros rankings updated with comparisons to 8/16. Yahoo Projected Stats updated, but they’re a little slow as you can see by Crabtree’s projected stats.
***** Be first to be notified of updates by signing up to the email list. No spam, no ads, emails only get sent out when versions are released.